- Six weeks of classroom and shop training
- Six weeks paid training on construction sites
- Instruction in construction concepts, green building practices, tool use, blueprints, math and measuring, insulation, drywall, siding, roofing and deconstruction
- OSHA 10 Completion Card
- Lead Abatement Worker Certification
- Earn 36 continuing education units
- Union and construction industry speakers/tours
- Assistance with job placement and follow-up services including help with resumes, applications, interviewing, job search, retention and promotions
- Support to achieve long-term career goals: Twin Cities companies hire Goodwill-Easter Seals graduates!
- Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00am – 1:30pm
If interested, you must attend an Information Session on the 2nd or 4th Tuesday of the month at 2:00 pm at our Goodwill-Easter Seals Training Facility, 635 Prior Avenue N, St. Paul, MN 55104. For more information please contact Sandy Brady at 651-379-5837 or email@example.com .
The Star Tribune ran an article about this exciting opportunity: http://www.startribune.com/business/288124021.html?page=all&prepage=2&c=y#continue